Nintendo Switch Sports coming soon
Swing, kick and spike your way to victory with Nintendo Switch Sports, a collection of sports for Nintendo Switch that puts you right into the action!
Compete in six sports, including Volleyball, Football and Bowling, with real-world movements that model your actions in the game.
- Tennis: rally by gently swinging the Joy-Con controller at the right time.
- Bowling: roll the ball straight ahead, or give it a little curve.
- Chambara: Knock your opponent off the platform while attacking and defending.
- Badminton: Control your shots by swinging left and right while keeping the shuttlecock in the air. Unleash powerful smash shots to gain the upper hand!
- Volleyball: Use a Joy-Con controller to serve, bump, set, and spike the ball.
- Football: Use a gigantic ball to make dynamic plays. Enjoy matches with Joy-Con controllers to shoot and perform Diving Headers.
By attaching a Joy-Con controller to the Leg Strap accessory included with the physical version of Nintendo Switch Sports (also available separately), you can play Shoot-out mode with intuitive kicking motions.
Play together in person or online with family and friends, or challenge players around the world. In addition to customising your avatar with items collected from playing online, there are all kinds of ways to have fun, such as testing your ability in the Pro League where you can try to increase your rank by winning in the different sports.
Two free software updates are planned for release in winter and spring. The first update arriving this winter will allow you to play football matches with a Joy-Con controller and the Leg Strap accessory. The second update coming this spring will add Golf as a new sport to the game.