What does Fulham’s Premier League campaign and Michael Jackson have in common?
Stel, Yiannakis, Dubul Dee and Sagi Burton get together to review the weekend’s Premier League results and some news from around Europe.
On the agenda:
– Lucky Liverpool as Speroni is on the Peroni
– Palace need a striker!
– City breeze past Huddersfield
– No goals. No manager. No Big Sam. No more Prem for Huddersfield
– Spurs grind out a win at Fulham
– £100m to go down
– Utd win AGAIN
– Emery outsmarts Sarri
– Sarri is a fraud
– Nuno’s influence at Wolves
– What do Leicester fans expect from Puel?
Image Source: Fulham FC website, TwentyTwoWords Blog, augmented by Kane Oosty