Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gameplay
Big Boss is back! Kept you waiting huh?
[line style=’solid’ top=’10’ bottom=’10’ width=’100%’ height=’1′ color=”]
[image src=’http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140723171829/metalgear/images/d/d8/Ntpp_012.jpg’ width=’200′ height=’310′ title=’MGSV: The Phantom Pain’ align=’left’]Welcome to Tokyo Game Show!
Today we will be showcasing some exclusive videos from Konami’s Youtube channel showing some of the amazing new graphics from the latest FOX engine and some amazing new gameplay actions such as the ability to climb, pop out of cardboard boxes and throw grenades into an enemy helicopter with a sniper shot. You can check out their Youtube channel just click here.
You can also check out Playstation’s conference at Tokyo Game Show just click here.
As well as all the gameplay trailers and demos there were plenty of Cosplay by all the fans! You can see all the awesome Metal Gear Solid cosplays by people attending the event just click here.
For more information you can always check out the website of Konami.com or follow them on Twitter for the latest news and announcements regarding all their upcoming games.
At the beginning of Tokyo Game Show the team at Kojima Productions and Konami took to the stage to present new gameplay footage of their upcoming game Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Hideo Kojima himself was there to oversee everything and answer questions as well as snap a few pictures, you can follow him on Twitter. He has provided videos for all types of languages so you can listen in on the directors commentary during each demonstration by visiting Konami’s website or various Youtube channels.
MGSV changes to open world stealth game. U can see what's like by looking at the gameplay demo available below.http://t.co/x1RAFLs3et … …”
— HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) September 26, 2014
- There will be a number of secret followers you can find in the game all with their own exclusive side missions.
- Each follower will have unique skills. For example DD can find nearby raw diamonds for you to collect.
- If your follower happens to die with you, they are dead forever. So be careful when sending followers to a location.
- Followers do not contribute to the main storyline of Phantom Pain but they do help you out when you call for them.
- The helicopter can seat many followers on it so you can escape with all the followers you called.
- You will be able to change the song the helicopter plays when it is flying over to your selected location.
- The louder the song you chose the more enemies are alerted.
Sit back, relax and watch some exclusive brand new Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain gameplay of the upcoming espionage masterpiece coming in 2015…