Shoot The Defence – Premier League review
Stel is joined by John, Travis Newton (http://butenglandarentevenplaying.blogspot.co.uk/) and Roy Thomas (http://www.totk.co.uk/) to discuss the weekend’s results.
On the agenda:
– The NLD: What have we learnt?
– Are Spurs mentally strong enough to win the title?
– Benteke gate. It WAS a penalty, NQAT.
– Delaney’s strop.
– Will Martinez ever get Everton’s defence sorted?
– West Ham’s incredible season so far.
– Man Utd prove Stel right.
– Credit to Pulis.
– Are Watford in holiday mode & where will they get goals from without Deeney & Ighalo?
Our theme tune is called “Shinobi X” is produced by Terrah Bite
email – email@example.com
Twitter – @shootthedefence