Shoot The Defence – "Robbie Savage is a bit of a brown nose, really"
Stel, Rhodri Giggs and Jay Austin tuck into the “Red Monday” ready meal, also known as Liverpool v Manchester United and give their “constructive criticism” on the game.
Also on the menu:
– Theo Walcott’s development at Arsenal
– Robbie Savage’s views on Bob Bradley’s appointment as Swansea Head Coach
– Leicester’s defenceless title defence
– Big Sam to return as Sunderland boss?
– Icardi’s idiocy
– Dwight Yorke’s managerial credentials.
Special thanks to:
– Lucky Seven PR
Our theme tune is called “Shinobi X” is produced by Terrah Bite.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @shootthedefence
please vote for Shoot The Defence as best Football podcast at the FBA Awards. There are 2 ways of doing this:
1 – Tweet: I am voting in @TheFBAs for @ShootTheDefence as the Best Football #Podcast
2 – Visit http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/vote-now-football-blogging-awards/ and select Shoot The Defence in the Best Football Podcast drop down.